|"THIS ARTICLE IS ALMOST A STUB!"|
This article is a D. It is missing most or all of the sections and has no imagery. Anything that can be added will be awarded.
| Season 2, episode 39|
|Airdate:||October 2, 2015|
| Written &|
|Nathan Bulmer, Derek Iversen and Bryan Mann|
"Serpentco" is an episode of Sanjay and Craig, premiered on October 2, 2015.
The boys go undercover with Tufflips to investigate a crime ring that is pirating movies.
Sanjay and Craig get various Tufflips movies from Hector, but its all the same movie so they give copies to the whole city, but when they give one to Tufflips, he discovers to them that this a fake. The trio go through Lundgren to see who were the bootleggers. The go to a warehouse where they find a computer. Tufflips confesses that he did as the studio not only owns his films but also his body as he shows on his tongue trademark and registered signs. He go outside and turns himself in.
|Please add at least one image using the parameter "image1" when using this template.|
|The full image gallery for Serpentco may be viewed at Serpentco/Gallery.|
- It aired in Israel on August 15, 2015, before it aired in the US.
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on August 11, 2015, but got pulled likely due to season 3 starting production.
- This is the first time Noodman calls Craig by name.
- Tufflips is shown to not like the Ice Cream Man.
- It serves as one half of the Season 2 finale, though at this point Nickelodeon has begun airing episodes of Season 3.